Planning Law Update - Learn Live
This live broadcast session will provide practitioners with an update of all the latest changes in the field of planning law. It will be of interest to all those involved in the planning and development industry as advisors or developers.
This session will cover all you need to know in planning from the White Paper, Permitted Development changes to possible implications of Brexit.
All the latest reactions to the Government’s White Paper proposals will be discussed, together with the new Use Classes, along with the latest case law and new planning regulations.
What You Will Learn
This interactive virtual classroom course will cover the following:
- The government's proposals for reform in the White Paper and reaction to it
- Effect on the planning system of COVID-19
- Possible implications of Brexit
- First Homes proposals
- Living with Beauty Report
- Problems with Use Classes and AirBnB
- Latest Changes to the Permitted Development Rights including new Class E and rights to build upwards and demolish
- Latest appeal decisions and cases on Interpretation of Planning Applications and especially S 73
- Agent of change cases
- Appeal reforms
- Latest Changes to Enforcement including Enforcement Handbook and cases on PCO
- Supreme Court decision on listed buildings
- An update on the Levelling Up and Regeneration Bill
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.