Managing Employees During Turbulent Times - A Roadmap for HR & People Managers
The aftermath of Covid-19, the cost-of-living crisis, the war in Ukraine - they have all added together to create a very uncertain environment. Inevitably this will mean that some organisations are facing difficult situations that need careful management.
This box set comprises 6 online webinars addressing different aspects of managing employees in turbulent times.
Delivered in bite-sized 30-minute sessions, each online module will explore the legal issues associated with problems that might arise in relation to everything from pay management to resignations.
What You Will Learn
Module 1 - Dealing with Resignations
- Resignations in anger
- ‘Quiet quitting’
- How to persuade someone to stay
Module 2 - Varying Contracts
- The process to follow when varying a contract of employment
- Options available if consultation with employees does not reach a satisfactory outcome
Module 3 - Redundancies
- The definition of a redundancy
- The process that should be followed when managing a redundancy
Module 4 - Recruiting the Right People
- Building in flexibility when recruiting employees
- Different contract types that can be used
Module 5 - Performance Management
- Dealing with conduct and capability
- Acas Code of Practice: Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures
Module 6 - Managing Pay
- Rewarding employees appropriately
- Reward when money is tight
- Different approaches to thinking about reward
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 23rd June 2023 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
New: Enjoy unlimited 24/7 access to over 1495 webinars with an MBL Annual Webinar Subscription. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details..
Added to basket
Webinar | 23.06.2023
Unlimited Viewers | 2.75hr
Managing Employees During Turbulent Times - A Roadmap for HR & People ManagersCheckout
at your organisation