MMC - The Key Issues for Construction Professionals & Advisers
Modern methods of construction or MMC as it is often known, actually covers a number of different types of construction.
Recently it has become something of a buzz word following the detailed reference to it in the Government’s Construction Playbook and its relevance to ESG.
As MMC becomes increasingly popular, it raises complex legal issues.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What are the pros and cons of MMC?
- Which procurement method should be used for a MMC building project?
- How to address co-ordination and interface issues
- What is the position on fitness for purpose?
- Why and when should there be a design freeze?
- Testing and inspection during manufacture
- Title issues including a whether vesting agreement is needed and if so, what it should include
- How to draft milestone payments clauses
This webinar was recorded on 12th July 2022
at your organisation