Learning & Knowledge Sharing in Law Firms - Live with Helene Russell
This live broadcast session will help law firm leaders and knowledge/learning specialists to understand and explore the links between learning and knowledge management and risks to the business of failing to plan for knowledge creation and transfer throughout the life-cycle of their matters and projects.
With plenty of opportunities for discussions, it will also provide opportunities for benchmarking, peer-to-peer learning and sharing practical tools and techniques for improving knowledge sharing and learning in your organisation.
Aimed at those in mid-large firms or firms spread over multiple locations, this live session will help you create practical solutions to the challenge of effective, strategic knowledge creation and learning, using a ‘before, during and after’ framework.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- What is learning and knowledge creation?
- What are the differences between the two that are important to organisations?
- Practical tools and techniques for ensuring new knowledge is created and shared
- How can you ensure knowledge is gathered and shared during active projects and matters?
- Practical projects for knowledge transfer at the end of a project or matter, including sharing near misses and mistakes
- What lessons can law firm leaders learn from the NHS, which has been using this before-during-after framework for a while?
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.