Insured & Uninsured Risks in Scottish Commercial Leases - Live at Your Desk
This virtual classroom seminar will provide a comprehensive guide to dealing with the difficult topic of insurance and uninsured risks in commercial leases.
The devil is in the detail and it is important to understand the rules of common law and how to contract out of these, and to understand different definitions of insured risks and uninsured risks, and how these work in practice.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Review of common law of repairs and frustration of leases
- Definitions of insured risks and uninsured risks
- Obligations in lease - balance of risk
- PSG treatment of insured and uninsured risks
- Dangers where tenant drafts the lease
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.