Improving Your Day-to-Day Performance - A Masterclass for COFAs
As the SRA Accounts Rules have become less prescriptive and more principles led, the role of the COFA is more important than ever.
This new virtual masterclass will ensure any COFA is armed with the knowledge on how to mitigate breaches of the rules and keep client money safe.
Presented by SRA Accounts Rules specialists Ian Johnson and Luke Dickinson, this session will help COFAs with their day-to-day duties in relation to client money.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- An overview of the SRA Accounts Rules and the high-risk areas
- How to perform an effective review of the formal bank reconciliation, including key risk areas and how serious issues can sometimes be overlooked
- How to mitigate against the risk of providing prohibited banking facilities
- Dealing with residual balances
- Other key controls and areas of delegation
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.