How to Succeed as a Team Leader - Live at Your Desk
Often people are promoted into the role of team leader because of their technical competence, knowledge and expertise demonstrated in a previous role or simply the length of time in an organisation.
Being newly promoted to a team leader is one of the hardest roles to undertake. You may have pressure from senior leaders, clients as well as your own team members.
Whilst it is often assumed that the basic skills of leading a team can easily be picked up 'on the job' this is not always as simple as it seems.
This live broadcast session will be of benefit to all leaders who are responsible for developing and sustaining a high-performing culture within their organisation. From creating a culture whereby people want to ‘show up’ and be the best that they can be, to providing the necessary skills to deal with and master challenging conversations. This live session will guide you through the challenges that leaders require the answers to on a daily basis.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive broadcast will cover the following:
- How to create a climate where people look forward to ‘showing up’ and being the best that they can be
- A tried and tested tool that will support leaders when having to carry out challenging conversations
- How to manage yourself when dealing with challenging situations
- The 5 key elements of developing a high-performing team
- Hints and tips about how to be a brilliant coach
- The importance of effective communication and how to engage your people
- How to role model the right behaviours and ensure that these show up in your people
- The 6 steps to effective time management
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.