How to Price Services & Negotiate with Clients - Guidance For Professional Service Firms
It’s getting harder for lawyers, accountants and other professionals to build a profitable practice.
Buyers are pushing back and shopping around more. So professional advisors need to be better at having a distinctive offering, communicating the value of their offering and using more persuasive language.
This presentation explores a number of techniques and suggests several practical tips tailored to your type of practice.
If you are involved in negotiating or pricing client fees, then this is for you.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What are the pros and cons of different pricing models?
- The 4 stages of fee negotiating (client needs and offers and lawyer needs and offers)
- How best to negotiate on fees at the outset, particularly when the client says ‘Another firm is offering us a much lower price’
- How best to renegotiate on fees in light of changes in scope, such as when the client says ‘Oh, could you just check a few more points for us…’
- How to ascertain clearly the client needs
- There are only 5 different types of benefits for clients
- The 4 stages of selling (background, issues, concerns, solutions) and why to avoid offering solutions too early
- The art of closing and why objections are a good sign
- How to juxtapose the client needs with the features, benefits and evidence of your offering
- The psychology of pricing - what professional advisors can learn from neuroscientists
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 14th January 2022 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation