How to Price Legal Services & Negotiate with Clients
As buyers of legal services are getting savvier and shopping around, lawyers need to be better at communicating the value of their offering and use more persuasive language.
This live broadcast session will explore a number of techniques and will suggest a number of practical tips tailored to your type of practice.
If you are involved in negotiating or pricing client fees, then this live session is for you.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- What are the pros and cons of different pricing models?
- The 4 stages of fee negotiating (client needs and offers and lawyer needs and offers)
- The psychology of pricing - what lawyers can learn from neuroscientists
- How best to negotiate on fees at the outset
- How best to renegotiate on fees in light of changes in scope
- How to ascertain the client needs
- The 5 types of benefits for clients
- The 4 stages of selling (background, issues, concerns, solutions)
- The art of closing
- How to juxtapose the client needs with the features, benefits and evidence of your offering
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.