How to Conduct a Data Protection Audit - Live with Robert Bond
With the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in force, now is an opportune time to undertake an audit of your data estate. Undertaking an audit can arise for a number of reasons, be that to better understand the information your organisation holds, to refresh and roll out new policies, or to meet the demands of increasingly demanding legislation in the most effective way possible.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Determining who should take part in an audit and effective stakeholder management
- Issuing effective questionnaires and conducting interviews
- Highlighting areas of business risk
- How to assess what data is held and undertake a data mapping exercise
- How to interpret materials, draw conclusions and deliver findings
- How to effectively communicate your findings to the business and key stakeholders
- How to take the audit findings and translate them into a governance strategy
- Additional requirements imposed by the GDPR
- Interactive audit exercises
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.