HR Compliance Audits - Promoting Best Practice & Avoiding the Pitfalls
This live broadcast session is designed for both lawyers advising on HR compliance audits for clients and for HR professionals wanting to ensure both compliance and promoting best practice within their own organisation.
It will cover key areas of audit compliance and the potential risks and pitfalls of each.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Creating the ‘perfect’ HR audit trail
- Supporting documentation
- Key areas of compliance and potential risks and pitfalls including:
- Terms and conditions of employment/contracts
- Working time and holiday
- Record keeping
- Recruitment and selection
- Discipline and grievance
- Performance management
- Absence management
- Developing supporting HR strategies following audits
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.