Defective Administration Appointments - How to Avoid Common Mistakes
Cases in the last few years have raised problems arising from out-of-court appointments of administrators, including situations where there has been a failure to notify a floating charge holder of the intention to appointment an administrator, as well as issues arising from the electronic filing of documents.
This short new webinar aimed at insolvency practitioners and lawyers will cover some of the common mistakes made in relation to out-of-court appointments, what consequences may flow from such mistakes and how any potential invalidity may be avoided.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- How out-of-court appointments are made
- Some problems that may arise in making an out-of-court appointment
- The general principles governing whether an appointment is valid or invalid
- The application of those principles to the problems identified
- How any potential invalidity may be avoided
This webinar was recorded on 25th May 2022
at your organisation