Contentious Insolvency for Litigators - The Latest Law & Practice with Stephen Allinson
With the challenging economic situation for many businesses, corporate insolvency has often been in the headlines recently.
There have been many high-profile corporate failures and often these involve litigious issues.
However, just about all insolvency situations will have the potential for litigation to follow.
This new virtual classroom seminar will be invaluable for commercial litigators who already undertake insolvency litigation work, and for those who wish to develop a practice in this area.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Practice and procedure for the Insolvency Practitioner to undertake litigation and the key remedies analysed
- Pre litigation information gathering and enforcement powers for noncompliance
- Up to date case law in the contentious insolvency arena - there is a lot to analyse!
- Directors in the firing line - tougher provisions now exist, so be prepared
- Insolvency enforcement - using winding up proceedings to recover money; tips and tactics to obtain the best result for your clients
- Creditors, lawyers, and insolvency practitioners - how to ensure parties work together and what to do if they fall out
- Insolvency litigation funding - a new world of opportunity
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.