Can’t Pay or Won’t Pay? - Top Tips & Tactics for Debt Recovery
With the UK in a recession, collecting debts is a priority - especially if there is a prospect of formal insolvency.
This webinar looks at using the best approach to ensure that you stand the greatest chance of getting your debt paid.
It is packed with advice on tactics to deploy post COVID-19 - as well as how to deal with some of the most common excuses debtors come up with.
It will also provide you with hints and tips to ensure you are at the top of the pile when payments are made and will help you to spot the difference between those who cannot and those who simply will not pay.
The webinar will focus on the practical side of recovery of debts, giving examples of approaches which tend to work better.
It is aimed at solicitors, accountants and all those involved in debt collection in England and Wales.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will address the best way of getting your debts paid fastest and will cover the following:
- How to deal with debtors who delay
- Know your debtor - what steps to take
- The importance of getting your own house in order
- Why communication is key and how best to approach it
- Why information is vital and how to obtain it; what to ask for and why
- How to deal with debtors who won’t engage - and how to encourage them to do so
- What are the best negotiation tactics?
- How best to manage a staged payment plan and why agreeing it can be advantageous to you
- Can you ask for interest?
- The approach to take when your debtor claims to be insolvent; the importance of third party funds
- Why paying you ahead of others is not a preference
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 15th January 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation