Angry Clients & Challenging Individuals - How to Deal with Conflict Effectively
Difficult work colleagues are found in every single workplace and come in every variety that you can imagine. In a similar vein, difficult clients are part of the cost of doing business. When you are faced with a difficult colleague or client in your service business, it can be hard to know what to do.
This virtual classroom seminar will enable you to recognise ways to handle difficult individuals, develop assertiveness strategies and gain confidence in handling conflict.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Recognise ways in which to handle difficult individuals through assertive behaviour techniques
- Appreciate the role that conflict plays in dealing with difficult people
- Understand the root causes of conflict within the workplace
- Recognise the stages in conflict escalation
- Develop assertiveness strategies
- Understand the difference between passive, aggressive and assertive behaviour
- Gain confidence in handling conflict, criticism and other challenging situations
- Deal effectively with aggressive people and develop skills for defusing anger and calming people down
- Apply the 6 step emergency guide to calm angry clients down
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.