An Introduction to the FCA Sandbox for Financial Services
The regulatory sandbox allows businesses to test innovative propositions in the market with real consumers.
The new webinar is aimed at people considering whether to use the FCA sandbox and will cover how to go through the sandbox and what to expect from the FCA.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The role of the sandbox in the UK and how it compares with sandboxes in other jurisdictions
- What it means to go through the FCA sandbox, and determining whether the sandbox is right for your business
- The requirements for a successful sandbox application
- The process of going through the sandbox and potentially getting authorised at the end of the process
- What to expect from the FCA
- Typical errors in sandbox applications
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Wednesday 10th November 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation