An Introduction to Real Estate Finance
Real estate plays a vital role in the UK economy. According to Statista Research Department, in 2022 the real estate sector generated turnover of over £65 billion.
Real Estate Finance covers how commercial real estate transactions are funded and covers investment and development finance and touches on green lending and SLL funding in the real estate sector.
This virtual classroom seminar will explain the key operational and negotiation points and how to ensure a transaction goes smoothly.
What You Need to Know
This live broadcast will cover the following:
- Overview of investment and development finance
- How real estate finance deals are structured
- Security in real estate finance deals
- Diligence required in a real estate finance transaction
- Real estate finance deals in operation - investment and development
- Who does what in a real estate finance transaction
- Amendments, consent, and waivers
- SLL and green finance - requirements and drafting practicalities
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.