An Introduction to Insolvency for Personal Injury Lawyers
This webinar is aimed at personal injury lawyers of all levels of experience to introduce some basic insolvency concepts and to identify both the circumstances in which insolvency issues may arise in your practice and some practical tips on how to deal with them.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Details of the principal insolvency procedures and the differences between them
- The consequences of a claimant becoming bankrupt in proceedings
- Litigating on behalf of bankrupt claimants
- Pursuing insolvent defendants, including claims against their insurers
- Current issues relating to the COVID-19 pandemic
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Wednesday 16th June 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation