Advising the Family Business - Tricky Questions Answered - Live at Your Desk
This 3-hour live broadcast session will explore the need to create the balance between family and business needs, planning for succession, implementing governance frameworks and policies and procedures. Do you know how to maximise wealth in a family business? Your client is an existing family business, what are their options? How would your client fund family business succession?
The session is suitable for finance directors, accountants and lawyers advising family businesses in the UK and Ireland.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The challenges of running a family business and achieving a sustainable competitive advantage
- Common pitfalls of running a family business and how to avoid them
- Dynamics of a family business and the pros and cons
- Implementing good business practices
- Life cycle of business owner
- Wealth matrix
- Business succession options and how to fund succession
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.