Advanced Business Development - A Guide for Senior Professionals
This workshop is aimed at senior professionals who want to more easily and time efficiently attract high quality clients and referrals, and find more platforms to promote their business, e.g., through collaborating with other non-competing stakeholders.
The virtual workshop will show you how to achieve a better return on your time invested in business development by making different choices and adapting to a constantly changing environment.
The workshop will be flexed to the specific requirements of the audience and allow course participants to exchange experiences and benefit from peer-to-peer networking.
- Do you struggle to find time for BD because of the day to day demands of your job and time pressure this entails?
- Do you want to avoid wasting time going to the same old events where you talk to the same people, mostly your competitors?
- What lessons have we learnt during the pandemic and do you want to know how to use this insight to change how we attract new opportunities?
If your answer to any of the above is ‘yes’ then this session is for you.
What You Will Learn
This workshop will cover the following:
- The big picture - highlighting the need to change and why the traditional BD model employed by most senior professionals is flawed
- Doing first things first - highlighting the importance of focus and making existing relationships your first priority (client development)
- How by increasing visibility and having different conversations with existing contacts you can attract new clients more easily and cost effectively
- How to attract new clients - sharing a proven 5 step success model for targeting profitable new clients that negates the need for expensive and ineffective advertising and sponsorship strategies
- How to get better results in less time - practical tips in how you can squeeze the lemon and achieve more from current promotional activity with some small but significant changes
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.