Accommodation Claims - The Key Issues for Personal Injury Lawyers
This virtual classroom seminar is aimed at personal injury lawyers who deal with substantial injury cases and accommodation claims.
The session is suitable for both claimant and defendant advisors and will cover the key points which arise in these complex and demanding cases and the new approach in light of Swift v Carpenter.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The decision by the Court of Appeal in Swift v Carpenter 
- The deployment of expert evidence
- The relationship between the injuries and the housing needs
- The occupational therapy and equipment and its relevance to the accommodation claims
- Worked examples looking at possible homes from the point of view of both parties to a claim
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.