Group Litigation - Strategy & Costs Pitfalls with Hugh Preston QC
This webinar addresses the alternative case management options for managing group litigation, and in particular the costs implications for individual claimants of adopting each option.
The principles discussed are of general application but are of particular relevance where there is uncertainty as to whether a GLO is necessarily appropriate in personal injury and/or consumer law claims, and where the competing advantages and disadvantages of a GLO need to be very carefully considered.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- When is it in a claimant’s interests to join a GLO?
- What are the potential disadvantages of joining a GLO?
- What are the costs implications of joining a GLO?
- When might a successful claimant’s damages be eroded or even extinguished as consequence of joining a GLO?
- What are the alternatives to a GLO and when are they appropriate?
- What is co-ordinated case management and when is this appropriate?
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Wednesday 9th June 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation