Service Level Agreements - Advanced Aspects Live at Your Desk
You may be asked by a client or a colleague to construct or review a high value SLA but what you should you be looking out for? There are many gaps and traps in SLAs and gaps which you may not spot - these gaps may only become apparent when the agreement is up and running and problems with the service start to surface. At that point if there are gaps in the SLA then it may prove catastrophic.
This advanced level virtual classroom session explores case law supporting SLAs and how you might go about reviewing or drafting an SLA. This session will help to build upon the case law upon which SLAs are based.
The session will also explore and comment upon the interplay between clauses in an MSA (Master Services Agreement) or Umbrella Agreement and the SLA which will show you where common gaps can open up which can then lead to disastrous consequences.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following which will include commentary on drafting of actual clauses including:
- Drafting and examining key clauses in an SLA in detail
- Ensuring that the SLA dovetails with an IT contract and drafting comments and tips
- What is the case law behind key clauses in an SLA and how does this appear in the drafting of an SLA?
- How does case law impact upon service credits and how is this incorporated via the drafting?
- Examining case law and lessons to be learnt when reviewing and drafting SLAs and incorporating case law into the drafting of an SLA
- Examining case law and practical issues regarding enforcement of SLAs and drafting tips and commentary which will improve the chances of SLA being successfully enforced
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.