Termination of Construction Contracts - The Key Issues to Consider
The termination of a construction contract is a draconian measure. It is not a course of action which should be undertaken lightly as the consequences can be severe.
This virtual classroom seminar will explore the various points which construction lawyers should consider when advising a client on terminating a construction contract.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- A refresher on the common law rules around termination of contracts
- Terminating standard form construction contracts under their express terms
- Consequences of termination
- The risks of getting it wrong
- Alternatives to termination
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.