Tax Effective Remuneration - A Guide to the Options Available - Live at Your Desk
This 3 hour live broadcast session reviews the range of tax effective remuneration which is still available for employers to use. There remain substantial opportunities to increase the net value to employees of their compensation package whilst reducing costs to the employer.
The session will also look at the potential effect of the changes to employee taxation arising from the recommendations of the Office for Tax Simplification.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Tax efficient share schemes which includes an overview of CSOP, SIP, SAYE, EMI and Shares for Rights
- Salary sacrifice - its uses and abuses and the post 6 April 2017 position
- Provision of pension
- Company cars on the cheap
- Tax deductible expenses
- Tax efficient benefits
- The environment for tax efficient deferrals of remuneration
- National Insurance and the differences between the tax and NI system which create both traps and opportunities
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.