Resolving Shareholder Disputes in Family Businesses
Family business and shareholders disputes can be complex and technical. This live broadcast session will outline the key legal concepts that are relevant to the resolution of such disputes.
It is aimed at solicitors in private practice and in-house counsel in larger family owned businesses.
What You Will Learn
This live broadcast will cover the following:
- What makes family business disputes different?
- Understanding the dynamics
- Reviewing the existing documentation
- The legal options, including unfair prejudice / just and equitable winding up
- Advising majority shareholders in family businesses
- Advising minority shareholders in family businesses
- Getting a deal done - use of Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Documenting the deal
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.