Regulatory & Filing Requirements for Registered Charities
Charity regulatory requirements are ever-changing and both regulatory and public expectations of meaningful compliance are high, therefore it is crucial that everyone in a charity with a relevant role knows both what is required and expected.
Whether you want an update and refresher, or are new to working with registered charities, this new webinar is for you.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Companies House annual reporting and ‘trigger’ events - what to file and when
- Charity Commission - annual update of information; charity annual return; trustees’ annual report and accounts
- Other public disclosure requirements - communications, websites, documents, premises
- Statutory registers and records
- Charity Commission - dealing with your regulator; the Commission’s current focus areas
- HMRC and other regulators
This webinar was recorded on 22nd July 2020