Property & Insolvency - An Essential Guide - Live at Your Desk
This new live broadcast session will explain the implications of what happens when a company or individual becomes insolvent and the company or individual is the owner or occupier of property.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive broadcast will cover the following:
- The different types of insolvency procedures
- The corporate tenant in administration?
- Can a landlord enforce his rights
- The payment of rent during the administration process
- The corporate tenant in liquidation
- The bankrupt tenant
- The vesting of the property in the Trustee in Bankruptcy
- The Bankrupt's home
- The use it or lose it provision
- The exceptional circumstances defence
- Company and Individual Voluntary Arrangements
- What to look out for in the VA proposal
- The rights of the landlord and unfair harm
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.