Pre-Contract Leasehold & Freehold Management Enquiries - Live at Your Desk
Pre-contract enquiries are a vital component of leasehold (and some freehold) transactions.
This live broadcast split over two sessions will include case studies and is designed to provide a practical overview of the issues that arise when advising a client on the Leasehold Information form, the new Freehold Management Enquiries form (FME1) and the Leasehold Properties Enquiries form (LPE1).
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The FME1 and rent charges
- Enquiries regarding maintenance and repair
- Matters relating to collateral documents, such as licence to assign and deeds of covenant
- Pitfalls related to unauthorised alterations or additions
- Service charge issues, such as reserve funds, section 20 notices, outstanding consultation procedures, the accounts
- Buildings insurance policies and fire risk assessments
- Disputes, forfeiture and enfranchisement
- Uniformity of leases in the block
- Management company documentation and dissolution of management company
- Employment of managing agents
- Fire safety issues not addressed on the LPE1
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.