Negotiating Tax Indemnities & Warranties
This seminar is aimed at accountants and solicitors who find themselves having to negotiate the tax indemnity and the warranties given on the sale or purchase of a private company.
The approach is practical and will examine typical clauses in the tax deed and look at specific warranties and how they might be amended.
The seminar will also cover the issue of disclosure as it affects the tax practitioner.
What You Will Learn
- Drafting the tax deed/covenant/indemnity
- Recent trends in drafting
- Analysis of various clauses in the tax deed
- Getting the balance right between seller and purchaser protection
- The interaction of the indemnity, the warranties and the disclosure letter
- Specific warranties
- General and specific disclosure
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme