Mock Employment Tribunal - Watch Live at Your Desk
This virtual classroom seminar takes the form of a mock employment tribunal.
It is aimed at junior employment law and HR practitioners and will demonstrate the process from start to finish.
Using a case study (which will be provided in advance of the session), delegates will be able to watch an unscripted preliminary hearing as well as an unscripted final hearing.
You will be able to ask questions of the tribunal ‘judge’ and advocates after each part of the process.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Pre-action matters & issuing a claim
- A demonstration preliminary hearing (case management)
- Preparing for the Full Hearing
- Full demonstration of a constructive dismissal & age discrimination case from start to finish
- Effective advocacy
- Remote, online & hybrid hearings
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.
Added to basket
Learn Live | 03.07.2023
N/A | 9:30am - 4:30pm
Mock Employment Tribunal - Watch Live at Your DeskCheckout