Leadership for Professional Service Firms - Lessons Learned
Sometimes we aspire to leadership roles, but often they are thrust upon us.
While the first officer may have all the technical skills to fly the plane, it is only when you sit in the captain’s seat that the ultimate responsibility passes to you. How do you prepare yourself for that?
During this webinar, Philip Rodney will share the lessons that he has learned over nearly 25 years in leadership roles - sometimes from watching others and sometimes from the scars on his back when he got it wrong.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Am I good enough?
- The accidental CEO
- Why the best leaders are interim leaders
- Authenticity and integrity
- Being prepared to be wrong
- Creating the best support team
- Culture - what you would die in the ditch for?
- Darwinism and leadership
- Strategy, operations and governance
- The vision thing - looking for inspiration
- Writing it down
- Leading by example
- Crisis management - Apollo 13 case study
- Knowing when to go
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 5th November 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation