Indemnities for the Terrified - Live with Helen Swaffield
Whether drafting or litigation, this live broadcast session will walk you through the key points in the world of indemnities.
There will also be an opportunity to review recent indemnity cases.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- What is an indemnity
- Identifying how it is triggered
- Structuring the drafting
- Maximising recovery under the indemnity
- Reducing exposure to an indemnity
- How much can be claimed
- Recent cases on indemnities
- Public policy limitation upon indemnities
- GDPR and IPR indemnities
- Guarantee style indemnities
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.