HR Business Partners - How to Develop Commercial & Strategic Capabilities
It’s over 25 years since the concept of HR Business Partners (HRBP) was developed by Dave Ulrich.
Whilst there have been some challenges in adopting and evolving the role, the pandemic, and the continuing disruptions that we face today mean that HRBP must become an even more crucial touch point for business leaders than ever before, dealing with an ever increasing need to demonstrate commercial value and insight and focus on being an ‘added value’ strategic function that focuses on resolving key business problems.
This new virtual classroom seminar will offer guidance on how to embrace the opportunities that the recent disruptions bring to the HR function.
By focusing on a commercial, future looking people-centric view, HR expert Dave Millner will discuss how you can ‘add value’ and drive improved performance across your organisation on an ongoing basis and start thinking in a more commercial way that will ensure that you demonstrate business credibility to business leaders.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Understand the opportunities HR have to make a real business impact during 2023 and beyond
- What does being commercial mean within the evolving HRBP role?
- How can HR be strategic in a disruptive ever-changing world?
- Develop growing confidence to behaviourally work with business leaders to address key commercial and strategic challenges
- Practical guidance on tools, models and techniques that can help align HRBPs with business leaders’ expectations, behaviours, and challenges
- Develop a clear plan of action that will drive changes in the way that the HRBP operates today
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.