Family Companies & Corporation Tax - An Update
This short webinar will provide you with an update on the latest development for family companies when advising on corporation tax and how the increase applies in practice.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Increase in CT rates
- Increase in dividend tax rates
- The dividend route
- Old dogs and new (old) tricks
- Marginal rates are back
- Associated companies are back
- The future of the safe haven
- Step back and consider: What are we trying to achieve?
- Maximising relief
- A walk through the new composite rates - net of CT, then net of Income Tax (and NICs where applicable)
- A brief look at the Scottish position
- Why dividends may not always be cheaper
- Some examples - scenarios to look out for
- Checklist of tax-favoured routes/opportunities for OMB companies and pitfalls
- Mobile phones
- Salary to family
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Thursday 14th September 2023 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
New: Enjoy unlimited 24/7 access to over 1495 webinars with an MBL Annual Webinar Subscription. Email email@example.com for details..
Added to basket
Webinar | 14.09.2023
Unlimited Viewers | 30mins
Family Companies & Corporation Tax - An UpdateCheckout
at your organisation