Divorce & The Family Farm - The Essential Tips
The family farm provides unique challenges for family lawyers.
This webinar will provide you with essential farming case tips for divorce and cohabitation matters including preparation, necessary evidence, relevant caselaw and controlling the paperwork.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Essential farming language such as SFPs, ELMs, FBTs, AHAs, livestock and deadstock and other useful terminology
- Practical tips on controlling the (often vast) paperwork
- Important issues that must not be missed - trusts (oral and written), beneficial interests
- Instructing the right experts and what to consider in their letters of Instruction
- Relevant case law and does equality ever apply?
This webinar was recorded on 14th January 2022
at your organisation