Directors & Officers Insurance - Current Issues & Latest Trends
Ever-growing regulatory scrutiny upon directors and senior officers and the wider scope for litigation make this an area of increasing importance such that organisations and their advisers need a thorough grasp of the issues and the potential new areas of exposure for individuals.
This live broadcast session makes use of case studies and high-profile events to emphasise the most important issues in practice and will explore the current issues and developing trends of exposure for individuals.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The purpose of directors & officers’ insurance
- A review of key parts of typical insurance policy wording including who is covered, what is covered, what is not covered, limits, costs and exclusions and the ‘claims-made’ nature of the protection
- The alternatives to D & O cover such as a company indemnity
- A comparison of D & O protection and that available under a company indemnity
- Where exposure for individuals can come from including emerging areas and developing trends
- Contentious areas that can arise between those with the insurance protection and those providing it
- Current insurance market conditions
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.