Dawn Raids - Practical Tips & Advice for Regulatory Advisors
An unannounced inspection by an investigatory authority, known as a dawn raid, is a major disruption to any business.
Aimed at criminal investigatory advisors across the UK and EU, this webinar will provide practical tips on advising your clients how to respond to a dawn raid with useful and concrete guidance on what they can expect.
Get it wrong and your clients can face reputational and financial damage, prosecution and open themselves up to private claims.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Explanation on the procedural framework under which a dawn raid can be conducted and by which authorities
- Explanations on what investigators can/cannot do during dawn-raids
- Focus on legal professional privilege, in particular during search and seizure
- Tips on how to best cooperate with investigators without disclosing unnecessary information
- Important questions/behavior to keep in mind
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 30th November 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation