Commercial Leases of Office Space - Key Issues from Cradle to Grave
This virtual classroom seminar is suitable for property lawyers, surveyors and other professionals in England and Wales.
It will review current case law and key topics of interest including the legal issues commonly arising at the beginning and the end of a commercial lease and during the term of the lease.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Key issues arising at the start of the lease
- Common issues arising during the term of the lease including:
- Rent review
- Service charges
- Key issues arising at or after the end of the term:
- How to bring the lease and/or any statutory continuation tenancy to an end
- Latest case law on business rates
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.