Claims for Contribution & Contributory Negligence in Construction Disputes
This webinar will explore how to spread the pain in multi-party construction disputes through claims for contribution and contributory negligence against other parties involved.
It is aimed at construction dispute lawyers, PI insurers, claims advisors, in-house legal teams and construction professionals.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What is 'same damage'?
- When do you need to seek an Aldi direction?
- If the client's agent was also to blame, is that contributory negligence?
- When you can make a claim for contribution and when you can't
- How contribution is assessed?
- What steps you need to take to make a claim?
- What tactical considerations you need to consider?
- When you can assert contributory negligence and when you can't
- How best to assert contributory negligence
This webinar was recorded on 4th September 2017