An Introduction to TUPE Transfers - The Basics Explained
Have you ever thought that cases involving the Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006 were too hot for you to handle?
Then, think again!
Ideal for HR professionals and those new to employment law, this introductory level modular webinar will provide you with a sound knowledge of all the basic principles and laws relating to TUPE transfers.
Presented by expert speaker Alastair Hodge, this box set comprises 6 bite-sized 30-minute sessions, allowing you to get to grips with this complex topic at your own pace.
What You Will Learn
The modules covered are as follows:
- Module 1 - A General Introduction to the 2006 Regulations & Business Transfers
- Module 2 - Service Provision Changes
- Module 3 - The Effect of TUPE on Contracts of Employment
- Module 4 - TUPE Related Dismissals
- Module 5 - Providing Employee Liability Information
- Module 6 - The Requirements of Information & Consultation
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 8th March 2024 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation