An Introduction to Methods of Delay Analysis in Construction Projects
When a delay occurs on a project, analysing cause and effect is vital to understanding where liability lies.
Delay analysis (sometimes called forensic planning) is something which some refer to as a ‘dark art’.
This virtual classroom seminar aims to set out some of the key elements to consider when undertaking an analysis or working with an analyst to demonstrate delay.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- What methods of delay analysis are available and when it is appropriate to use them
- Retrospective v prospective methods
- The SCL delay and disruption protocol
- How courts and tribunals treat the various methods
- Technology and future trends
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.