Reporting to the SRA - A Guide for COLPs & COFAs
The SRA have now set out what they expect from firms, compliance officers and individuals in reporting concerns to them.
How can the COLP and COFA best tackle their reporting duties?
- What are the risks and responsibilities when reporting?
- What does the COLP and COFA have to do in practice?
- Can the COLP or COFA face personal liability where no report is made?
This new live broadcast session will cover the reporting obligations of the firm, individuals within the firm and the key roles of the COLP and COFA.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- What is expected of the COLP and COFA?
- Authorisation rule 8 and new rule 9 code for firms
- Firm-based regulation - identifying fault
- Monitoring, recording and reporting breaches to the SRA
- Effective systems and controls - identifying breaches
- The relationship between you and your regulator - Chapter 10
- Self-reporting and reporting others
- What constitutes a serious/material breach?
- Raising concerns - SRA guidance
- SRA enforcement policy
- Priority risks for the SRA
- The role of the COLP and the COFA in the future
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.