Demystifying Threshold - Re A Compliance & What This Means in Practice
Threshold is a central feature in care proceedings. Unless threshold is crossed, no public law orders can be made. Yet properly pleading threshold can be a challenge, particularly in light of the principles set out in Re A (A Child).
This webinar will unpick the principles set out in Re A and explain, with examples, how to apply them in practice. It will also provide a step by step guide to drafting a proper threshold, including recognising and challenging poorly drafted thresholds.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The principles of Re A and how to apply them in practice
- Common threshold mistakes and how to avoid them
- How to recognise and challenge poorly drafted thresholds
- How to determine the relevant date
- When to rely on evidence that arises after the relevant date
This webinar was recorded on 24th January 2022
New: Enjoy unlimited 24/7 access to over 1495 webinars with an MBL Annual Webinar Subscription. Email email@example.com for details..
Added to basket
Webinar | On Demand
Unlimited Viewers | 45mins
Demystifying Threshold - Re A Compliance & What This Means in PracticeCheckout
at your organisation