An Introduction to FIFA Regulation & the Movement of Professional Football Players
Aimed at sports professionals and their advisors, this virtual classroom seminar will consider the application of the FIFA Regulations on the status and transfer of players.
What You Will Learn
- How the global regulation of football is structured, the role of FIFA and its objectives regarding the international movement of players
- Application of FIFA regulations in the domestic game
- The player registration system and transfers
- Club and player contractual stability
- Protection of minors
- Training compensation and solidarity
- Jurisdiction of FIFA
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.