Boosting Your Confidence at Work - A Guide for Professionals - Live at Your Desk
This live broadcast session is specifically designed for those who want to increase their confidence at work.
This live session is for you if:
- You sometimes doubt your abilities
- There are client/customer situations which knock your confidence
- You can be nervous when you have been asked to do something new
- Lack the confidence to speak up in groups to engage your boss or your teammates
- You can be ‘put upon’ by your peers because you don’t know how to say no assertively
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Understand what is and what affects your self-confidence and how to remedy this
- How to turn the inner critic to inner cool
- How to communicate more effectively with others
- Understand and use body language to improve your self-confidence
- 8 habits of self-confident people
- How to raise workload challenges with your boss confidently
- Build productive and supporting relationships within your team and know how to say no appropriately
- Have fun
- Have a self-confident action plan to incorporate your techniques into your working life
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.