An Introductory Guide to Effective Leadership Skills
Leaders set the tone of an organisation, yet people are often promoted without ever having any formal leadership training.
This introductory level webinar will cover the fundamentals of effective leadership skills, providing helpful tips for first time and more seasoned leaders to create a positive and motivational leadership style.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What leadership is (and what it isn’t)
- Directional v non directional leadership styles
- Behavioural traits of great leaders
- The role of the follower in leadership
- Creating awareness of your individual leadership style
- How to get the best out of your team
- Leadership theory
- Four things you can do to become a more effective leader
This webinar was recorded on 26th August 2020