Construction Disputes - An Advanced Guide to Avoidance, Management & Resolution
This new full day course will consider the latest in thought leadership and research on disputes and resolution techniques.
By attending you will be able to deepen your understanding of the commercial context in which disputes arise and are avoided; managed and resolved. It will also enable you to recognise and deal with issues arising in project delivery.
It is suitable for experienced/senior level Industry professionals and their advisors.
- What is the range of dispute resolution available and how can the contract help?
- What alternative methods should be considered as viable and non-viable options for the project?
- What should you do when contracting/negotiating parties disagree?
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- The latest research and thinking on how to avoid, manage and resolve disputes in the construction and engineering sectors
- The newest standard terms in popular forms of contracts
- What to provide for by way of drafting in the dispute resolution sections of contracts
- Solutions to problems: how disputes can improve understanding and business relations
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme