Advanced Aspects of NEC, JCT & PPC Forms of Construction Contract
This full day course will consider the risks, challenges and opportunities afforded by different delivery models (NEC, JCT & PPC) and deepen your understanding as a team leader or senior adviser of the increasingly complex commercial context in which construction projects are undertaken.
It is suitable for experienced/senior level industry professionals and their advisors.
- What is the range of contracting options available and how do you put the relationship into place?
- What project risks can you identify and minimise through good drafting which will facilitate delivery?
- What should you do when the contracting parties disagree?
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- The key changes to the latest versions of these contracts
- How to apply/use these contracts in practice
- Contract strategy: selling points for clients
- Common issues which arise from changes and drafting opportunities/resolutions
- Dispute resolution: options
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme