ToLATA Claims for Family Lawyers - The Key Issues
Clients who come in to see a family solicitor after relationship breakdown often raise issues surrounding beneficial interests in a property.
The live broadcast session is for established family law practitioners who wish to solidify their confidence in this area.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Practice, procedure, pitfalls and demands of running a ToLATA claim in the civil courts including how to manage costs budgets
- ToLATA - a recap of beneficial interests from first principles through to recent case law - express declarations, resulting trusts and constructive trusts
- ToLATA - a recap of proprietary estoppels from first principles through to recent case law
- S37 MPPA 1970 claims and recent law
- Accounting and equitable relief
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.